Does NOT include: Your workout or personal development
Keep Your Promises – You promised to coach and motivate people through their programs. Do it! – 15 Minutes
- Check-in with your challenge groups
- “Like” comments, answer questions, & tag people if it’s been a quiet group
- Save time by posting through Hootsuite
- Check-in with the groups YOU are accountable to
Go to the “Office” – 15 Minutes
Check your Alerts:
- Any New Emails or Breaking News?
- Any New Leads?
- Search on FB, send text or email
- Add to contact list
- Create saved generic “intro” email
- Any new coaches in your organization?
- Are any coaches set for inactive?
- Check Success Club points & Point Volumes
Follow-Up & Invite– 30 Minutes
- Accept all “Finds” (Friend Requests) & Add to contacts
- Send “Intro” message – “Nice to meet you…What’s your story?”
- Follow-up with all contacts you have been in correspondence with
- Sometimes an “invite” is the natural next step of the follow-up
- If you haven’t hit your “invite” goal through the follow-up process, make sure you finalize your invites before the hour is over
- Quick invites to anyone that liked or commented on your recent posts
- Old contacts, not Nows (6 months or more)
Any time left? Be social on social media! Comment and “like.” Engage with others!
Check out this helpful POWER HOUR training video!